Submissions for Issue Three are currently OPEN until 12/31/2017, 12:00 pm PDT. We are searching for eclectic literary voices, the courage to inspire and be inspired, and words that are true & bright & resonant.
Our issue will only be available online. All submissions are read blindly. We get back to writers within one week maximum, and we do ask for First North American Rights to publish. After publication, all rights revert back to the writer.
We nominate for the Pushcart Prize, Best New Poets, and Best of the Net.
- Send us your prose and poetry in .doc or .docx format to email@example.com. We also accept 2D art submissions in .jpg, or .png format. Title your submission as POETRY, PROSE, or ARTWORK accordingly.
- You may submit up to two pieces of prose, three pieces of poetry, or four pieces of artwork per cycle. Please submit all works in one email. Each piece must be titled.
- Each prose piece should be 200-3000 words long, as a general rule. Poetry should not exceed two pages per poem. All genres are welcome, although we do prefer literary fiction over genre fiction.
- Only original work should be submitted. Simultaneous submissions are encouraged, but let us know if your work has been accepted elsewhere.
- Unless specified otherwise, if accepted for publication, your pieces will be automatically entered into any upcoming contests that we host.
- Include a 3rd person bio along with your works. It will be published along with your pieces if they are accepted.
- Email us for any other questions, and we'll respond as soon as we can.